- Print out the delivery docket and artwork labels which were sent via the Successful Artists notification email. If they’re not attached to the Successful Artists email notification, please log in to your personal gallery and print them. You need one delivery docket which covers all paintings, and one label per artwork.
- Cut out each label and attach it securely to the back of your artwork in the centre at the top.
- Delivery of artwork for both couriers and artists in 2021 is restricted to one day TUESDAY 6th July between 10am and 9.30 pm. Bring your paintings together with the delivery docket, to ATC Building, Swinburne University, 427 – 451 Burwood Road, Hawthorn.
- The delivery docket is vital because it will be signed and be your proof of delivery. Do not lose it. You will need it to pick up unsold artworks. The delivery docket also allows you free entry on Artists’ Day, Monday 12th July.
- If you need to make any changes to your artwork’s title, description, size or price, please log on and do so, then reprint both the delivery docket and the label of the artwork on which you have made the change.
- If artworks are delivered by courier they should make an appointment within the above times. Courier costs must be pre-paid by the artist. Also, we won’t accept paintings that we need to unpack.
- Bring your delivery docket with you.
- Unsold works can be collected from ATC Building, Swinburne University, 427 – 451 Burwood Road, Hawthorn on Sunday 18th July from 6pm to 9.30pm or Monday 19th July from 8am to 1pm.
- We do not pack artworks. If paintings are collected by courier they must pack them.
- Artworks not collected at the above times will incur a $50 storage fee payable on collection. Artworks not collected within 30 days of the end of the show will be disposed of.
Receiving Artwork Must be Unpacked
We have a tight schedule to set up and conduct the Camberwell Art Show. Delivery day on Tuesday 6th July is exceptionally busy as we receive and commence display of 1300 paintings on that day. Accordingly we do not have the resources or time to unpack artwork on delivery nor repack for pickup at the end of the show. Either you or your courier is fully responsible to present your works at our receiving desks without packaging and ready to be hung.
We do not recommend individual courier companies and suggest you do your homework and search for one which suits your circumstances.
As an indicator, some available couriers are:
(South Australia and Melbourne)
0407 969 935Neale
0488 630 26503 9329 7580
0439 856 115Jamie
0417 412 43702 9695 1471
|Scott Hunter||0409 205 330
07 3899 5643
|Woollahra Art Removals
|07 3891 2334|
|Geelong Art Couriers||Claire Watson||03 5248 6493|
|Noble Couriers||0418 175 email@example.com|
|Woollahra Art Removals
|Paul||0412 894 365
0401 633 518
|John Stewart||John||0412 564 firstname.lastname@example.org|
General freight carriers
We neither accept paintings delivered by general freight carriers requiring unpacking nor provide return freight packing. If you want to use a general freight carrier we suggest that the services of companies such as “Pack & Send” be used. The nearest branch is at Shop 1&2 159 Burwood Road, Hawthorn VIC 3122, Phone: 03 9813 4522.