Camberwell Art Show
Entering paintings to the Camberwell Art Show takes two steps.
Step 1 — Create an artist’s profile.
If you have done this previously skip this step and go to Step 2.
Step 2 — Submit your painting(s).
In order to complete your submission(s) you will need two things:
- Pictures of your artwork(s) to upload.
- A credit card.
Step 1 — Create an artist's profile
- Go to www.camberwellartshow.org.au
- Click on Register
- Enter your first name, surname, email and a password. Where it says “Register me as:” select “Artist”. Click on SEND.
- Once this is completed you are registered as an artist. Remember your password.
Step 2 — Submit your paintings
- Click on Login
- Use your email and password to login.
- This takes you to where you submit your artworks. The first thing is to add an artwork.
- Then click here.
- Fill in the details about the artwork. [Note: Height and Width include the frame.]
- Now you can upload a photo of the artwork.
- Repeat this process with as many artwork as you want to enter. [Maximum number of entries is six.]
- Now enter them in the Camberwell Art Show.
- Pick the artwork to submit and click the button.
- Make your payment.
- You are finished. Congratulations! You will receive confirmation via email.
Please note: Camberwell Art Show is selective. Submitting your work does not guarantee that it will be hung in the show.